954693 apps sur l'AppStore FR dont 82105 en français dans l'annuaire.
(mis à jour le 8 mars 2014)
Athan - Azan, Prayer Times, Qiblah Compass, and Hijri Islamic Date
DESCRIPTION DE L'APPLICATION
Ce texte de description ne semble ne pas être en français.LANGUES :
Get the accurate Prayer Times, Qiblah direction and hear automatic Athan (Azan) sound on every prayer time.
- Detect your location automatically for prayer times or select your city from database having more than 25,000 cities in 252 countries or add any city manually in the world.
- Find the Masjids, Islamic Centers, Islamic Organizations, Muslim Owned Businesses, Halal Food Restaurants & Hotels, Islamic Schools & Colleges, Doctors, Engineers, Designers, and Muslim Communities around the world.
- Hear Automatic Athan (Azan) on every prayer time. (Note: Automatic Athan sound alert support only short Athan sound "Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar". Full Athan sound is available in the application to play manually as well).
- Display Prayer Times in 12 and 24 hours format.
- Qiblah Compass.
- Complete Athan Sound from Makkah, Madina, Alaqsa, Egypt, and Beep sound for manual play.
- Display Today Hijri Date.
- Set prayer alert for all or some prayer times only.
- Adjust Hijri date according to your country.
- Add and Customize any city in the world for prayer times.
- Minutes Adjustment to make the prayer times 100% accurate according to your Local Masjid (Mosque).
- Five famous Calculation Methods and Juristic Method.
- List of all timezone worldwide.
- Daylight savings setting.
- Tags: IslamicFinder, Prayer Times, Athan, Azan, Adhan, Praye times, Salat, Solat, Ramadan, Ramazan, Makkah, Madina, Muhammad, Islam, Quran, Hadith, Masjids, Mosques, Islamic Centers & Organizations, Islamic Community, Muslim Owned business, Halal Food hotels and Restaurants, Islamic Schools and Colleges, Muslim Doctors, Engineers, designers, and many more.
- Note: If you have ios 5, you need to set the sound for notification in the settings of your device (iphone/ipad). Following is the procedure for it:
1- Go to 'Settings' icon of Iphone/ipad
2- Click on 'Notifications'
3- Select "Athan"
4- Make Notification 'ON'
5- Make sure other options as what you want, especially the sound.
Pour tout iPhone et iPod Touch.